Tuesday, May 8, 2007

New edition of the Dutch Health Education book


Today I received my complementary copies of the new edition of the Dutch handbook on health education and behavior change that I edited together with Dr. Patricia van Assema of Maastricht University and Professor Lilian Lechner of the Netherlands Open University.

The title of the book is Gezondheidsvoorlichting en gedragsverandering: Een planmatige aanpak (Health Education and Behavior Change: A Planned Approach). Brug J. Van Assema P, Lechner L (Eds.). Assen, the Netherlands: Van Gorcum, 2007.

The book underwent a complete revision. I am very grateful to the authors of the different chapters, to the Netherlands Open University and Van Gorcum publishers for the support, and my co-editors for making this new version possible. More information on the book can be found at http://www.vangorcum.nl/nl/snpage.asp?ID=667

No comments: